The whole "being retracted" was probably the hardest thing for me growing up. Your friends don't see you dick ERECT usually, they see you FLACCID, in the locker room or the shower at school. For many of us with a micropenis that means we are "retracted" like a turtle pulling his head into his shell, when we are soft. All through school I was athletic -- swimming, basketball, track, baseball, wrestling -- so my friends only saw me naked after workouts in the locker and everyone knows EXERCISE does not make your dick look bigger. Nor does the cold water in a swimming pool. So my friends and peers at school always saw me fully retracted, which meant my flaccid penis was completely inside of me except for a tip of foreskin peeking. I didn't get teased for having a small penis I got teased for having NO penis. If you have seen photos of a retractile penis you may understand this. It does seem missing. I have not taken photos of me retracted ver...
Comments
Post a Comment